Friday, December 28, 2012

After Dark Glamour

And there's no remedy for memory your face is
Like a melody, it won't leave my head
Your soul is haunting me and telling me
That everything is fine
But I wish I was dead

Everytime I close my eyes
It's like a dark paradise
No one compares to you
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side
Everytime I close my eyes
It's like a dark paradise
No one compares to you
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side

All my friends ask me why I stay strong
Tell 'em when you find true love it lives on
Ahhh, that's why I stay here


So another post about my love for dark gowns....Get ready to grab the spotlight this party season with this  eXxEsS Clothes NOCTURNA Red Outfit,swap your trusty LBD for this cool and sexy look.
Our party must have Sparkle!! that i get with the highly detailed jewellery from Chop Zuey !!
No dress is complete without a pair of deadly hells and the G391 Bound Boots - Classic from Graves dont disapoint..... 
And again i got my Partner to help me out with poses and a awesome male look, mmm i have to say when ever i see him with the hair from Cake i simply melt on the spot grins 




























































 







Wearing :

Me-

Dress - eXxEsS Clothes : NOCTURNA Red Outfit

Skin
- LAQ ~ Mima [Pale] Glow skin

Eyes - REPULSE - Living Dead v2 Eyes

Lashes - AD - Vamp Eyelashes

Hair
- /Wasabi Pills/ Magician Hair

Earrings - *League* Sideshow Jewellery

Necklace - Chop Zuey Gift Xmas7 Men MirrRDSet (who said girls cant wear mens stuff ;) hehe )

Shoes
- G391 Bound Boots - Classic

Nails - [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] FANG YIN Nails & Rings

Face Tattoo - :Little Pricks: Tell Me a Story

Tattoo
- :Little Pricks: On Her Own Wings 


Wearing : 

Skajj-

Shirt - From Delirium Style - Silmarien/Male

Pants- From A&Y Dark Genesis outfit - Gray

Skin - ~Tableau Vivant~ Zero Skin

Eyes - MADesigns INTERNATIONAL - HANK eyes

Hair - Cake - Absolute - Vanilla Hair

Shoes - from the A&Y Dark Genesis outfit - Gray

Tattoo- : ::Para Designs:: Unplugged Tattoo

*DL* - CyberAngel shoulder armor 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment