Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hold the LBD

This Valentine its all about the hot hues,so for my perfect valentines gown i picked this absolutely stunning  *Bliss Couture* gown,this gown really slows of your sleek side,i fell totally in love with it and had to blog it.
Its simple and seriously sexy,to finish off this dreamy look i paired it up with groupe gifts from +WTG+ i always look forward to going and picking up the groupe gifts from +WTG+ they are simply amazing and this months gift where no let down, the heartwarming earrings and necklace and the Hot heart bag fit right in with my valentines theme....

 I feel there's something here,
But I don't know.
My heart beats quicker, now
Because of you.

You're the girl with the red dress on,
You're the girl I've dreamed about
Drifting away.
Woah.
We're not alone, just you and me, baby.
Take you home.
I'm so in love with the thought of loving you, baby.
My heart beats quicker, now.
My heart beats fast for you.

You leave me speechless, and so afraid.
Being rejected by you means everything.

You're the girl with the red dress on,
You're the girl I've dreamed about
Drifting away.

We're not alone, just you and me, baby.
Take you home.
I'm so in love with the thought of loving you, baby.
My heart beats quicker, now.
My heart beats fast for you.

Drifting away, I dream of a day, I'm kissing the pain away.
Kissing the pain, I dream of a day I'm kissing the pain away.
(I'll kiss the pain away).
Kissing the pain, I dream of a day I'm kissing the pain away.
(I'll kiss the pain away).


We're not alone, just you and me, baby.
Take you home.
(Don't tell me you're not)
I'm so in love with the thought of loving you, baby.
My heart beats quicker, now.
My heart beats fast for you.

We're not alone, just you and me, baby.
Take you home.
(Don't tell me you're not)
I'm so in love with the thought of loving you, baby.
My heart beats quicker, now.
My heart beats fast for you.







































Wearing

Gown : *Bliss Couture* Natalia Gown (Maroon)

Lashes
: AD - Vamp Eyelashes

Skin
: LAQ ~ Imani2 [Peach] Glow skin

Nails : CCD - Prim Nails Fingernails + Ring - Princess - Black

Eyes : Az... Magic Ice

Necklace and earrings : +:+WTG+:+ **Heartwarming** February GG

Hair : .ploom. Mile High Pony - Indecisive

Bag
: +:+WTG+:+ **Hot Heart** February GG

1 comment: