Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Les Petits Détails

So went to Les Petits Détails, to have a look around this amazing store have everything from Boho Chic, Haute Couture, Basic stuff and Casual Style. If you have not been here yet you should really have a look at this awesome store the prizes are good and the stuff looks amazing.
So today i just but together at really simple sexy look.
And i found this adorabel French style dress,that got me thinking of Carrie from sex and the city,in France, the clip where she goes around alone in the city shopping and veriouse outfits.
And she is so heartbreaking lonely.
Well as i said before i moved to germany last year,far away from all my friends and familiy and i can totally set my self in that place as i often walk around in munich alone,when my partner is working,also in SL i often walk around alone :)
Yes i do have my partner here with me,but that do not mean i dont miss my familiy and friends like hell.
But sometimes in life you just have to take the jump to something new to find out if it works or not :)
In my case i worked out great,but i do once in a silent night get home sick :) 

Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home, mmm

May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know

And I've been keeping all the letters
That I wrote to you
Each one a line or two
I'm fine baby, how are you?

Well I would send them but I know
That it's just not enough
My words were cold and flat
And you deserve more than that

Another airplane
Another sunny place
I'm lucky I know
But I wanna go home
Mmm, I got to go home

Let me go home
I'm just too far
From where you are
I wanna come home

And I feel just like
I'm living someone else's life
It's like I just stepped outside
When everything was going right

And I know just why you could not
Come along with me
That this was not your dream
But you always believed in me

Another winter day
Has come and gone away
In even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home
Let me go home

And I'm surrounded by
A million people I
I still feel alone
Oh, let me go home
Oh, I miss you, you know






































Wearing 

Dress-*LpD* - *French* Dress Beige

Hair
- Vanity Hair::Tubular Bells-blacks

Eyes- Az... Magic Ice

Lashes- AD - Vamp Eyelashes

Skin-LAQ ~ Imani2 [Peach] Glow skin

Shoes - [e] Secret Boots - Winter

Ring
- Chop Zuey Gift RPH Miracle Ring

Nails - [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] SQUARE NAILS - ESSENTIAL BLACKS

No comments:

Post a Comment