Monday, August 19, 2013

Bliss

Everything about you is how I'd wanna be
Your freedom comes naturally,
Everything about you resonates happiness
Now I won't settle for less

Give me all the peace and joy in your mind

Everything about you pains my envying
Your soul can't hate anything
Everything about you is so easy to love
They're watching you from above

Give me all the peace and joy in your mind
I want the peace and joy in your mind
Give me the peace and joy in your mind

Everything about you resonates happiness
Now i won't settle for less

Give me all the peace and joy in your mind
I want the peace and joy in your mind
Give me the peace and joy in your mind

So last week i got the notise that one of my all time favorit, Couture store are have a closeing sale.
Do to  some big changes in lifethe creatorof Bliss Couture,Amutey Decuir will no long be makeing any more wonderfull closthes and gowns.
Everything in the store is up to 90% of.

In 2010 Bliss was my to go to store for wonderfull dresses, so when i saw the notise i just had to go and get me some of her wonderfull Gowns.
And like so many before it, it does not disappoint, the textures on the *Bliss Couture*  Adin Sculpted Feather Gown (Midnight),looks amazing and really makes you feel like the queen of the night.

I really strongly recommend all of you, that have not been around the closing sale to go and get your hands on a Bliss Couture gown!!! its a must have !!!

And last i just wanna say thank you Amutey Decuir, Thank you for making my dream came true.
You are the one that gave so many people more Bliss,than we could ever imagine




















Wearing

Gown - *Bliss Couture*  Adin Sculpted Feather Gown (Midnight) Taxi to Store

Hair - [LeLutka]-VIBRATO hair/Naturals Taxi to Store

Nails and Bracelets - [MANDALA]KABUKI BLACELET,Handring,Nails/INFINITELY BLACK Taxi to Store

Eyes - Repluse Living Dead Eyes Taxi to Store

Hair Deko - RO - Elysium - White Purchase Container Taxi to Store

No comments:

Post a Comment