Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Striped Jeans

So todays blog is alittle bit more casual, L.inc wased black striped pants,grins we all know vertical stripes are very flattering and will add graphic impact to casual outfits.
I paired the pants up with a nice textured corset from J's is a none mesh corset, looks awesome with laces on the back.
Over my shoulders i put on a cool lady Shrug, from Catwa comes with hair,and you can buy a pro HUD for color change.
Todays Killer heels is from Moncheri and i love love love them hehe,they also come with a color hud.....

 Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And the worst part is there's no one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me







Wearing  

Corset- J's Lace-up CORSET (Black Leather) - Tp to Store

Jeans- *L.inc* Tyra Jeans Washed Black Striped w/ Slim Cuffs -TP to store

Shoes- *MonCheri* Mesh Peep Toe Pumps -Black Collection- TP to store

Nails- +:+WTG+:+ **F+@ SR** jeweled nails - TP

Gloves- [R3] - Jaimy Gloves  taxi to r3volt

hair+shrug- ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Ladymana HairStyle - Tp to store

Skin-  -Glam Affair- Gio Light -   taxi to store

Eyes - Silken Moon Tesla eyes blue - TP to store


All poses you can get at IsoMotion-   TP


No comments:

Post a Comment