Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer Time

So yeah  its summer time,and we all run around looking for that ONE,outfit !!
That will fit every summer day and night occation.
Gizza Creation has come outfit the with the perfect retrostyle outfit,make me think off
warm summer day,driveing in the minivan,followed by afternoon and night on the breeze beach.
Wareing  this awesome Summer Outfit,that includs retro style trumpet pants and light and loose summer top that simply reveals alittle bit of sexy skin,over a thick belt.

And to top of every summer outfit it also includs, tinted sunglasses ,clutch handbag(for thoses most important accessories) necklace and bracelet


Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair
In seventy-seven and sixty-nine revolution was in the air
I was born too late into a world that doesn't care
Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair


 When record shops were still on top
And vinyl was all that they stocked
And the super info highway was still drifting out in space
Kids were wearing hand me downs
And playing games meant kick arounds
And footballers still had long hair and dirt across their face.






 Wearing 

Outfit : GizzA - Hannah Outfit includs : sunglasses,clutch ,necklace ,bracelet,belt
Taxi to store

Hair : eXxEsS : NAWIA Mesh Hair - Red
Taxi to store

Nails : [MANDALA]KABUKI BLACELET,Handring,Nails/INFINITELY BLACK
Taxi to store

Skin :-Glam Affair- Linn Natural
taxi to store

Props :{O}- Daisy Bouquet (from Marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment