Friday, August 30, 2013

White and Black

Hey all so here my next post, this dress is a (free) group gift from Boudior,and its simply adorable..
the textures of the skirt is great,very dreamy.
And i had this great skin from  *BIRTH*  that i never got around to blogging, but when i saw this dress,i knew the skin would be perfect for my fairy Princess look.
I know i have alot of diffrent looks in my blog,but i just really want to have something for everyone,i like to mix things up,keeping it fun,and makeing sure its never gets boreing ,would not want all that reads my blog or aleast looks a the pictures and TPs to know what to expect from me :)
Thank you all that keep reading my blog,remember your always welcome to comment or just say hai.

anyway thats is for now hugs <3

Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire!
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours;
In those freckles live their savours;
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear.
 







 Wearing 
  
Dress : Snowflake Fairy Ballet Dress (Boudior group gift) Jump to store

Nails = CCD - Prim Nails Fingernails + Ring - Princess - Black! taxi

Hair :[e] Thrive - Essentials Collection TP

Eyes - Silken Moon Tesla eyes blue - TP to store

Skin :  *BIRTH* Snow Queen Skin TP to Store

Earrings : EarthStones Snowglobe Earrings - Dancing Snowflakes tp

Tiara : lassitude & ennui Dreamer tiara - silver / blue TP 

No comments:

Post a Comment