Sunday, September 8, 2013

Silky White

Hi all the beautifull ladys and gents that read my blog,today i have yet another goddie from the wonderfull Designer Snow Wolfhunter ower and creator of Maai !!
 The Silky Mesh Gown is Exclusive for the KV Dream Fashion Agency :) Tp there to get this Fantasic gown!

An angel dressed
In the whitest lace
I'm curious
Did you float through my life
Like a whisper on the wind

You touched my world
With an iron thorn
I'm furious
But I don't wanna fight
Just give up and I'll give in

Where dark shadows rise
In the forest of ice

There's a lady in white
A shooting star in the night
Singing and dancing her
Way into my heart

There's a fire burning bright
On a midwinter night
Bewitching and blinding
My soul right from the start










wearing :

Dress : MAAI - " Silky " mesh gown / Lolas / White

Necklace and Earrings : Lazuri Saffi Turquoise (Group Gift)

Nails : CCD - Prim Nails Fingernails + Ring - Princess - Black

Skin :-Glam Affair- Linn Natural

Hair : [e] Found - Essentials Collection


Dresser : Shabby chic vintage dresser

All poses you can get at IsoMotion-   TP

No comments:

Post a Comment