Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Elenora Diva

So i rarely talk about myself or my SL,in my post but today i really want to thank all that has believed in me.
Im proud to be blogging for these amazing designers that has taken me on as a blogger for their team,and i want to say thank you.

Also a great very big thanks goes out to my sister in SL,but feels just like a RL sister to me Miss Belladonna Wexhome for all her great help.
And for pushing me on to do better and better,always believing in me.

This amazing A-shaped gown with a long V-cut bodice comes from Designer Amberchaudry Corpur
Owner and creator of  [[ Masoom ]],one of the first people to take me on as a blogger :)

This princess Gown will really make you feel like you steped right into at Fairy Tale,the full skirt dances gracefully around your body.
The Gown is available at sale for Stuff in Stock room for only 65 lindens !!!
And comes in 4 colors.
Necklace,bracelet and earring include.

Paired up with the dress is another pair of great nails from Moondance Boutique, The Rose Drops 3D
nails,The nails are really top quality,the fit and the design of the nails are great.
And they really goes great with this Fairy Tale look of the Elenora Gown.





































The Look

Gown : [[ Masoom]] Elenora v2 blogger pack

Nails :Moondance Boutique round Medium Rose Drops 3d

Hair :""D!va"" Hair "Giz" At the Arcade

Skin : LAQ- Mima pale

Make-up : .:: BEAUTIFUL DELUXE ::  AMANTE SMUDGE EYELINER (Midnight)

Poses : Ovation Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment