Saturday, September 21, 2013

Faith V 2

The new version of the Maai Faith dress is just too cute with its pink lace going down the back and ending of with a bow :)
Comes in Black,Purple,Pink,Red and White Lace.
I paired it up with a set from Pure Poison,in a soft Pink color and a pair of armwarmers because i just love them and to give it more dark and cute look.

I gotta have faith. I gotta have faith, faith, faith,
I gotta have faith, faith, faith,

Ah, baby
I know you're asking me to stay
Say please, please, please, don't go away
You say I'm giving you the blues
Maybe
You mean every word you say
Can't help but think of yesterday
And another who tied me down to loverboy rules
Before this river
Becomes an ocean
Before you throw my heart back on the floor
Oh baby I reconsider
My foolish notion
Well I need someone to hold me
But I'll wait for something more
Yes I've gotta have faith...




































The Look

Gown: MAAI - " Faith V2 " leather mesh gown / Lolas / Pink laces

Hair:[LeLutka]-KNOTTED hair/Dark Red

Armwarmers : :{F.A.D.}: Nylie Leather Armwarmer Black


Skin : -LAQ- Mima pale

Nails:[MANDALA]KABUKI BLACELET,Handring,Nails/INFINITELY BLACK Taxi to Store

Necklace and Earrings : - PP-    Opal MeiMei Jewelry Set

Poses -IsoMotion- 

No comments:

Post a Comment