Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fall is comeing

So everything fur and leather is the new fall must have, today i put together a casual fall afternoon door outfit....
The ISON - cult riding boots are great for a fall,walk either in the city streets or alittle closer to nature.
I paired the boots up with a pair of tight leggies and a slim loong sleeved shirt in navy blue.and toped it of with a grey fur west.
I love playing around with all the diffrent kind of look you can put together with a pair of long boots.

Set your clock back
Looking at the map
Wondering where you be at
'Cause it's so bad when you're not around
You're never around
It used to be you and me
Holding hands, smoldering
Kicking up leafs
Talking about getting older
But now you're not around

There'll never be a rhyme or reason
For when it rolls around to this season
When all the leafs start their turning
And you start to burn again in my brain

I'm falling for you, I'm falling
I can't forget you, now it's cold and
All of the leafs on all of the trees
Are falling with me down to the ground and
I'm falling for you







 Wearing :

West/with belt :ISON - belted fur vest (gray)

Shirt :GizzA - Slim Jersey Top [Blue]

Pants : [sYs] NOMADE - pants unisex (black)

Boots :ISON - cult riding boots (carmine) At Collabor88

Nails : :: PM :: Animal Print Nails Gold(gift for being in the store)

Rings :( R E D ) M I N T ~ Gift(marketplace 1 L )

Hair :[LeLutka]-EMELI hair/Naturals

jewelry :  Lazuri Saffi Turquoise (Group Gift)

Skin :  -Glam Affair- Linn Light 02

No comments:

Post a Comment