Wednesday, September 4, 2013

 Edelweiss

Is a strong but really rare mountian flower that grows in the alps of germany, is the old days the flower was believed to be a symbol of immortality and True Love.
Today the Edelweiss is protected and your not allowed to pick them.
 I remember as a kid looking at my moms framed Edelweiss and thinking what a special flower it was, just as PM´s Edelweiss dress in blue it has a totally unique and stunning look.
That makes you feel like a queen,with layers of silk catching the breeze,around you !!
This drees is one of my favourite gowns i really love the midnight blue color and the flowers on the skirt!
Plus the hair piece is super cute.


Edelweiss, Edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white clean and bright
You look happy to meet me
Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss,Edelweiss
Bless my homeland forever.

Small and white clean and bright
You look happy to meet me
Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss,Edelweiss
Bless my homeland forever.






 Wearing :

Gown ::: PM :: Edelweiss in Blue TP to store

Necklace and Earings : Sonia Freeda Sapphire Tp To Store

Nails : [MANDALA]KABUKI BLACELET,Handring,Nails/INFINITELY BLACK Taxi to Store

Skin : -Glam Affair- Linn Light 02  taxi to store

Hair : >TRUTH< Mayim -  reds grab tp

No comments:

Post a Comment