Monday, September 16, 2013

Lady Gaga Style

As i said i went to Pure poison and used my last L,on some of all the great stuff there whilie i picked up my group gifts aswell.
Here is a cool dark clubing Lady Gaga inspired outfit i put together from what i picked up at the store.

We are the crowd
We're coming out
Got my flash on it's true
Need that picture of you
It's so magical
We'd be so fantastic, oh

Leather and jeans
Garage glamorous
Not sure what it means
But this photo of us
It don't have a price
Ready for those flashing lights
'Cause you know that baby I-

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-Paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar
You know that I'll be your-
Papa-Paparazzi




 The Look 


Bra :PP - Black Rock Studded Bra

Skirt : PP - Black Rock Studded Skirt

Shoulder Pads : PP - Black - Spiked Military Shoulders

Shoes : N-core DELICIOUS- Nude (Mesh)

Make-Up ::Little Pricks: Hornet Face Tattoo

Bracelets :PP- Danielle Bracelets - Group Gift

Hair :[LeLutka]-VIBRATO hair/Naturals

Earrings : PP- Stephanie Teal Earrings

Tattoo: :Little Pricks: On Her Own Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment