Saturday, September 28, 2013

Madam Butterfly

Another New stunning Gown from creator Snow Wolfhunter the owner of Maai. I said it before and i will continue the Gowns from Maai are simply some of the greatest gowns,and everytime i get a new product to blog im always amazed by what i see.
The MAAI - " Madam Butterfly " mesh gown is no exception with its vibrant colors,figure hugging mermaid shape ending in a full dramatic skirt with layers of black flowting around you.
On the hip is has a great Butterfly decoration.
The Gown comes in 4 color Choices,and also include a super cute looking hat with a butterfly imprint.

Today's the day I see clear
a tiny thread of smoke appears

Where blue skies border on the ocean and a ship is set in motion.
All the while I sing this song I see a dot on the horizon
Growing bigger every second gleaming white in my direction.

Who on Earth can it be coming up the path for me?
What on Earth will he say
shall I run to him or run away?
Freaking out he's come to get me
my feet are stuck and just won't let me.
Run to him do I dare
Madam Butterfly
don't blow it.

Madam Butterfly

That's the name he used to give me
he's my man 'til the day I die.
Oh
sweet Butterfly
so sweet Butterfly
she's waiting





 The Look 

Gown : MAAI - " Madam Butterfly " mesh gown / Lolas / Green

Hair :.:EMO-tions:. * YERIAK *

Skin :-Glam Affair- Linn Natural 08

Nails ::: PM :: Prize #14 (old hunt gift)

Pearls :Lazuri Classic Pearl Set (Free Gift)

Eye Make-up :- DAMNED - SPRAYS Green 

Lip Make-Up :Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Line Up BONUS

Poses :  FPP-Editorial

No comments:

Post a Comment