Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Obscura 

Todays Blog is something for all your dark hearts of SL,new outfit from Vampire Legacy - Obscura.
Includes Mesh Shoes with Lace Stockings.
Paired up with Fangs and a pale skin,you have a great gothic outfit for everyday or a great Halloween outfit.


It's all good...

Clever clap of lightning
Flash before the sound
The dark heart is dawning
There's no one else around

Violate me like an animal
Like you always do
While the dark heart is dawning
And the sky is as black as you

I came up in it
I crash down in it
It's all good
I feel complete in it
I black out in it
It's all good




 The Look

Jacket and Bodytop : Vampire Legacy - Obscura

Skin : -Glam Affair- Linn Light 02

Eyes: Repluse Living Dead Eyes

Hair : -TRUTH Selma -  reds

Nails : [MANDALA]KABUKI BLACELET,Handring,Nails/INFINITELY BLACK

1 comment: