Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Serafina in Amethyst



Hi Beauties.
When ever im in need ofhigh quality and detailed outfits at an affordable price,i always come back to:: PM :: PurpleMoon Creations.
The Designs are unique and amazingly created,and always makes you feel like Royaltie.

The Serafina in Amethyst is no exception.Its the first gown released from PMs Regal Collection" in hope to satisfy the wishes of the woman who wants to look radiant, unique and elegant.
And I have to say, it really do satisfy me, i love the solid color of the gown,the many layers flowting around my body,and the slim-fit low cut top,with the standing coller that come with or without flowers.

I never meant to cause you any sorrow.
I never meant to cause you any pain.
I only wanted to one time see you laughing.
I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain.
I only wanted to see you bathing in the purple rain

Honey I know, I know, I know times are changing.
It's time we all reach out for something new,
That means you too.
You say you want a leader,
But you can't seem to make up your mind.
I think you better close it,
And let me guide you to the purple rain. 

 






 

 

 

 

Wearing : 

Gown ::: PM :: Serafina in Amethyst TP to store

Hair :  /Wasabi Pills/ Gloria Mesh Hair - Reds PackJump to store

Earrings : :: PM :: Prize 1 Viola Earings (Old hunt Item)  TP to store

Nails: [MANDALA]KABUKI BLACELET,Handring,Nails/INFINITELY BLACK 

Taxi to Store

Skin :  -Glam Affair- Linn Natural 03 taxi to store

 

No comments:

Post a Comment