Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sundress From Nya´s Shop

There are so many things you can wear during summer, but the biggest trend this summer is SUNDRESSES!
This Mini sundress from Nya´s shop is colorful, fun, cool, and delightful,when the weather is warm thers is nothing i like more than to put on and simple yet cool sundress,add a few accessories and a cute pair of flats or heels i always pick heels.
i love the flowy and easy feeling a sundress gives.

I put on my finest summer dress
So light and thin, it was my best
I brushed my hair, I held my breath
I went out to face the wilderness
I went out to face the wilderness









































Wearing :

Dress : Nya´s Shop- Cream Sundress  TP to store


Skin : -Glam Affair- Linn Natural 03 taxi to store
Shoes : :: PM :: Lace Pumps (Old Hunt gift) TP to store
 Necklace and earrings : :: PM :: Bubble Necklace & Earrings in Orange (Gift for being in the store)  TP to store
Hair : .ploom. Gabby - Reds TP to store

No comments:

Post a Comment