Friday, September 20, 2013

Tough Mary

News from LIVGlam The super sexy Tough Mary Dress available at LivGlams STEALS AND DEALS  for Only 90L,Outfits includes a pair off cool boots with killer heals :)
Really if you have not picked it up yet get down going,this Animal print dress really is a great steal.
Paired it up with a cool free hair from MP and the New Awesome Moondance Boutique Baroque Key nail 3D.
Also leather Armwarmers.
To get the Though look,over the classic.



Tough Mary,
Yeah, that's me
The boys would come from miles around,
with presents every day,
But when they'd call on Mary, this is what she'd say
Don't bring me poses, when it's shoes I need,
 Don't bring me flowers;
don't bring me the sea
Just bring me diamonds, that'll suit me fine
And I'll love you forever, and you'll be mine



 The Look

Dress -[LG] Boutique-Tough Mary

Armwarmers - :{F.A.D.}: Nylie Leather Armwarmer Black

Nails -Moondance Boutique Baroque Key nail 3d

Hair -+BM+ Ruby

Hairbase -99Hair -Shaved Tattoo LAYER -black

Skin -LAQ- Mima pale

Shoes/sandals -  Similar Siracusa Centurian Brown

Necklace and earrings- PP-  Group Gift 

Poses -IsoMotion- 

No comments:

Post a Comment