Sunday, October 27, 2013

Burning Fall

Hello all my beautiful readers <3

Hope you all had a great weekend,working,not working,being with your love ones, or just enjoying a weekend for yourself.
Well today i blog this amazing Limited Halloween Gown from PurpleMoon Creations and paired it up with the Tears me Not necklace and earrings also Special Edition from PurpleMoon.

The Aquarelle gown is amazing dreamy with its vibant orange and black texture mixing together,flowing around your body in light layers.

The Tears me not set includes a Menu where you can choose 7 different metal textures, it also includes options,resizer, full bright on/off.

Like i said this is part of the Limited edition sets from PurpleMoon,so after  October 31st, 2013 at 11:59 PM SLT,you will not be able to buy this stuning gown or jewellery set ever again!

For make-up i chose a golden shimmer Eye-shadow from Madrid Solo,and also the new Glitter mask with or without emitter option,for my pictures i wore it with the emitter for some nice picture effect smiles.
Im also wearing the new eyes from Madrid Solo and im really likeing these eyes because  they really bring a soulfull look to Lycillas eyes.

There is something that I see
In the way you look at me
There’s a smile, there’s a truth
In your eyes

What an unexpected way
On this unexpected day
Could it be this is where I belong
It is you I have loved all along

There's no more mystery, it is finally clear to me
You’re the home my heart searched for so long
And it is you I have loved all along

There were times I ran to hide
Afraid to show the other side
Alone in the night without you

But now I know just who you are
And I know you hold my heart
Finally this is where I belong
And it is you I have loved all along

There's no more mystery, it is finally clear to me
You’re the home my heart searched for so long
It is you I have loved all along

Over and over I’m filled with emotion
Your love, it rushes through my veins
And I am filled with the sweetest devotion
As I look into your perfect face








































The Look

Gown :  :: PM :: Aquarelle Gown - Halloween Limited Edition

Hair : /Wasabi Pills/ Reptilia Hair - Reds Pack

Jewellery set : :: PM :: Tears me Not Set -Halloween Edition-

Nails and armband : ...::Scrub:::.. Supreme Nails

Eyes : Madrid Solo -Mesh Eyes -Deya-Green Fields

Eye Shadow : Madrid Solo- All That Glitters

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD

Skin : Glam Affair - Candy - Horror edition

Glitter Mask : Madrid Solo -Mesh Glitter Mask

Poses : Ma Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment