Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Divinity

Hiya agian all you dark ones, here i have the newest outfit from Anarchy called Divinity,made by  H3LL Nexen owner of Vampire Legacy and Anarchy Inworld store.
The outfit comes with shoes and some great looking horns.
A perfect Queen of the night outfit,sexy and sensual.


I've got the stuff that you want
I've got the thing that you need
I've got more than enough
to make you drop to your knees
'Cause I'm the queen of the night
The queen of the night

Don't make no difference if I'm wrong or I'm right
I've got the feeling & I'm willing tonight
Well I ain't nobody's angel
What can I say?





































The Look

Gown : @narchy - Divinity

Hair :.ploom. Mile High Pony - Indecisive

Skin : [sYs] AMANDA

Make-Up : ::ED:: Kitty lashes face tattoo

Lipstick : Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Line Up BONUS

Eyes : REPULSE - Nocturnal Eyes

Jewelry : FINESMITH SHENA INSPIRATION

Nails : PP- Gold Naira Jewelry Set

Rings : ( R E D ) M I N T 1 L  Gift from MP 

 Poses :  WetCat

2 comments: