Thursday, October 10, 2013

GizzA - Deathly Silence

Hiya all

I know that i did 2 posts today already grins ....
but i really really wanted to get this blogged,this is the Halloween Special from GizzA Creations,and im just in love with this dress,the slim fit is perfect with the puff fur and the skull collar.
The skeleton hand holding your neck give the gown a deadly and sexy look.
The dress has a skeleton/forrest motive on it a very nice and unique touch.


Ever felt away with me
Just once that all I need
Entwined in finding you one day

Ever felt away without me
My love, it lies so deep
Ever dream of me

Would you do it with me
Heal the scars and change the stars
Would you do it for me
Turn loose the heaven within

I'd take you away
Castaway on a lonely day
Bosom for a teary cheek
My song can but borrow your grace

Ever felt away with me
Just once that all I need
Entwined in finding you one day

Come out, come out wherever you are
So lost in your sea
Give in, give in for my touch
For my taste, for my lust






 The Look

Gown : GizzA - Deathly Silence

Nails : Moondance Boutique Square Medium Wrath 3d

Hair : Vanity Hair: Sienna Fatpack Group Gift

Skin : -Glam Affair- Linn Light

Eyes : !Silken Moon Tesla Eye Turquois

Make-Up : Madrid Solo- Show Designs- My Love Is Hard

Earring : +:+WTG+:+ **Naga Raja** January GG #2 unisex 2013 BOX

Poses : Ma Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment