Wednesday, October 9, 2013

GizzA - TurtleNeck Dress

I dont know about you guys,but when ever i go on a shopping spree in RL or in SL my bedroom always is a mess,lucky for me in SL it goes quick and smooth with the cleaning up after unboxing everything.
RL is then another story hehe,and it dont help that right now me and my partner is working on a new house so we basically,live in one room while we are working on the others,sleeping on the floor,lundry and computers in the same room,hehe.
So compared to my RL at the time,my SL is very clean and neat haha.
The pictures today are inspired by my mess in RL,grins.

The outfit is from GizzA Creations,fall always gets me in the mood for oversizes compfy,but still classy looking sweathers and tights,paired up with great boots,that is my perfect,outfit in fall,and i always look farward to wearing it.

Or sitting curled up on the bed with a good book,the boots left next to the bed,where i took them off still wearing the favourite sweather,candle lights all over the room,forgetting all about the mess stay on the floor.
Shut out the rest of the world reading my book,hearing the rain outside,being glad that im inside warm and comfy.

Fashion put it all on me
Don't you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be

Fashion put it all on me
Don't you want to see these clothes on me
Fashion put it all on me
I am anyone you want me to be

Oh Oh
La La La
We love designer

I need some new stilettos
Can't walk, down the street in those
You are, who you wear, it's true
A girl's just as hot as the shoes she choose
Oh yeah






 The Look

Dress : GizzA - TurtleNeck Dress [Baroque]

Tights : From N-core shoes DELICIOUS- Nude

Skin : LAQ- Mima pale

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * YVONNE * darkred

Nails : Moondance Boutique Square Medium Sloth 3d

Lipstick : Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Facade Lips

Eyes : Silken Moon Realistic Eyes

Boots :GizzA - Lisha Boots  Grey

Shopping bag : From GizzA

Bedroom set : LAQ Decor ~ Bed Set (Adult)

Poses : IsoMotion

No comments:

Post a Comment