Sunday, October 20, 2013

Graves

Hey there

Hope you all had a good weekend,i had alot to do this weekend aswell,but looks like thats going to be over in a week or 2,im so looking forward to being done with the house.

Anyway today i felt like makeing another Graves post,here with this one i paired 2 Graves outfits together and a awesome west from SYS, and then the killer boots from Bax.

I dont have much to say toay about this outfit as always the Graves outfit is top qualitie and the west from SYS is a perfect fit for this outfit.


I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
scared to rock the boat and make a mess
so I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me passed the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

You held me down but I got up,
already brushing off the dust
you hear my voice you hear that sound
like thunder gonna shake the ground
you held me down but i got up
get ready 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, i see it now

I got the eye of the tiger'fire
dancing through the fighter, 'cause I am a champion
and you’re gonna hear me roar
louder, louder than a lion
'cause I am a champion
and you’re gonna hear me roar
and you’re gonna hear me roar

Now I’m floating like a butterfly
stinging like a bee i earned the stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero


You held me down but I got up,
already brushing off the dust
you hear my voice you hear that sound
like thunder gonna shake the ground
you held me down but I got up
get ready 'cause i’ve had enough
I see it all, I see it now





 The Look

BodySuit : G238 Mainframe - White 

West : [sYs] ANKAA - jacket (white) Female

Arm cuffs : G370 Gravity - Gray

Buckles : G370 Gravity - Gray

Leg Pocket Black : G370 Gravity - Gray

Boots : BAX Regency Boots Black Leather

Hair : eXxEsS : NAWIA Mesh Hair - Red

Skin : -Glam Affair- Linn Natural 08

Lipstick : Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Line Up BONUS

Eye shadow : - DAMNED - SPRAYS MEGA PACK

Face Tattoo : :Little Pricks: Tell me a Story  Face Tattoo

Nails : Moondance Boutique Round Medium Emerald Drops 3d

Eyes : - DAMNED - Eyes13

Poses : Ma Vie

Location :  Graves


No comments:

Post a Comment