Monday, October 21, 2013

Keeper of Souls

So second post of the day,features an awesome gown from sYs designs reminded me of  the couture dress actress Eva Green wears in the ad for the Dior fragrance Midnight Poison.
A gown that i in RL has admired alot.
So now i can say i own it in SL muwhaha in my favourite color black.
I agian went for the lonely vampire look.
I always had a fascination, with vampires,dark lonely creatures of the underworld.
That was the reason i joined SL back in 2009 on my old Avatar, and i would always wear gothic and dark clothes on her,hehe.
Grins and i soon found out i also loved shopping and styling aswell,i never could keep the same outfit on for more than a day. Always had to ´mix it up with new or old.

Also the reason i have so many styles in my blog because i love to make something new and fesh and not being bound by one particular style.


I’m over it.
You see I’m falling in a vast abyss
Clouded by memories of the past
At last I see

I hear it fading
I can’t speak it
Or else you will dig my grave
You feel them finding
Always winding
Take my hand
Now be alive

You see I cannot be forsaken
Because I’m not the only one
We walk amongst you
Feeding, raping
Must we hide from everyone

I’m over it
Why can’t we be together?
in reset
Sleeping so long
Taking off the masks
At last I see

My fear is fading
I can’t speak it
Or else you will dig my grave
You fear them finding
Always winding
Take my hand
Now be alive

You see I cannot be forsaken
Because I’m not the only one
We walk amongst you
Feeding, raping
Must we hide from everyone

You see I cannot be forsaken
Because I’m not the only one
We walk amongst you
Feeding, raping
Must we hide from everyone











The look


Gown : [sYs] BIRDY Haute Couture Dress

Hair : Vanity Hair::Folie D'ete reds

Eyes : REPULSE - Living Dead Eyes v2 Eyes (Dilated)

Lashes the same i wear in all post : AD-Vamp Lashes

Nails and rings : ...::: Scrub :::... I want it!

Arm Cuffs : ...::: Scrub :::... WebGloves

Skin : -Glam Affair - Candy - Horror edition

Make- Up : ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Bensu Eyeliner Fatpack at The Cosemetic Fair

Vampire Fangs : [:T:] Prim Parted Lips :: Vampire

Poses : PosESion

Location :  The Lost Forest


No comments:

Post a Comment