Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sexy lingerie

Hiya All

If your on the look out for something classy and sexy,to surprise your Lover with.
Is the tight Corset with sweetheart neckline to look sexy and alluring with a flirty ruffle trim skirt,from Maai the perfect choice.

Pair it up with a sexy updo and killer heels,and im sure he will go crazy.

I also paired the outfit up with the sexy silver colored Kattaca 3d Nails from Moondance Boutique,perfect for seduction.

When he comes to me, I am ready
I wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times he betrays me

I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby, it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby!
I'm just a Holy Fool, oh baby, it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby!

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as






 The Look

Corset and skirt : MAAI - " Frai " corset lingerie / Lolas / version B

Nails : Moondance Boutique Square Medium Kattaca 3d

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * YERIAK * reds-pack

Skin : -Glam Affair- Linn Light 02

Eyes : :!Silken Moon Tesla Eye Turquois

ShoesN-core ILLUSION XtremeHeel on MP

Jewelery : Lazuri Saffi Necklace Turquoise

BedroomLAQ Decor ~ Bed Set (Adult)

Poses : TuTy's PIN-UP female still posing HUD
PICTURE 5  : Ma Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment