Saturday, October 5, 2013

Stand Under my Umbrella

Hiya all

Thanks to my sissys blog i read about Soul,and went to have a look at the store its a 60L mesh Clothes store,how have i not seen this before o.O
Smiles anyway they have some really great outfits some including Shoes or other cute accessories,
Like this super cute Umbrella,that you can change in colors to your needs.
To get this look i mixed 2 outfits from the store.
The Satin dress with belt is called  ~ Delicate Satin and comes with flat ankel shoes.The other outfit is Nanny and comes with the super awesome boots and the cute umbrella :)
If you like my have not checked out the store yet,get going the have some really great stuff.


You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
Maybe in magazines
But you'll still be my star
Baby 'cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share

When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'd be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella






The Look

Dress : !Soul ~ Delicate Satin Mesh Dress White + Flat Mesh Brown Boots

Leggies/tights : Zibska ~ A/W FW : Inkeri Tintable Tights

Hair : Clawtooth: Peek a boo (Bewitching Reds Pack)

Skin : LAQ- Mima pale

Lipstick : Madrid Solo- Show Designs- My Love Is Hard

Eyeshadow : Madrid Solo -Eye Makeup- Vixen

Necklace : *League* Sideshow Jewellery Set

Eyes : Silken Moon Tesla Turquois

Nails CCD MESH FINGERNAILS -MAGIC ART

Boots : !Soul~ Nanny~Mini Dress Mesh Outfit + Boots + LolasTg Drak Flw

Bracelet : PP- Danielle Bracelets - Group Gift {wear only}

Umbrella!Soul~ Nanny~Mini Dress Mesh Outfit + Boots + LolasTg Drak Flw

Poses : IsoMotion

Location : The Woods Of Marathon Caye

No comments:

Post a Comment