Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Addiction

hiya all

Hope you all haveing a great day today i have for you a super new cute hair from Tokyo.Girl,this hair also comes with a blue drop down menu where you can change texture,color and lots of more options on this great hair.

Also from Moondance Boutique the new Addictions nails, im always looking forward to trying out new nails from Kathrin Dassin,she always comes out with some new unique and amazing styles,i simply love her designs and consitter here nails some of the best in second life,and i feel very happy that i can blog all the amazing news from Moondance.
If you like me have a nail addiction and have not been by Moondance Boutique,i strongly advise you to tp in,you will not regret it!!!!!

Should I drink another drink
Say another lie
I know that you may think
That I'm a broken little bird in my mind

Cause I'm falling on the floor
I'm climbing up the walls
And everytime I get a grip
I seem to lose myself just a little more

Cause I am here and it eats me up
But I love the way it feels
I really shouldn't stay
But I can't give up
The more it hurts, the more I need

It's like an addiction
It's like an addiction

Should I drink another drink
Am I running out of time
Confusion makes me think
This solution is beyond my sorry mind

Cause I am here and it eats me up
But I love the way it feels
I really shouldn't stay
But I can't give up
The more it hurts, the more I need

It's like an addiction
And I just can't break free of the madness
It's like an addiction
Am I the only one with the sadness
It's like an addiction
And I just can't break free of the madness
It's like an addiction
Am I the only one with the sadness

I can't let go
I, I, I can't let go
I, I

It's like an addiction
And I just can't break free of the madness
It's like an addiction
Am I the only one with the sadness
It's like an addiction
And I just can't break free of the madness
It's like an addiction
Am I the only one







 The Look

Hair : Tokyo.Girl Hair Penemu

Nails : Moondance Boutique SLink Addiction

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa 03

Eyes : - DAMNED - Eyes13

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed

Jewellery : Pure Poison - Gaby Jewelry Set Gift

Lipstick : ~Blacklace Beauty~ Hard Centre Lipsticks - Darks

Make-up :  Madrid Solo- All That Glitters

Umbrella : FINESMITH LOUIS UMBRELLA GROUP ONLY 50L

Gown : MAAI - " Latex " dotted gown / Lolas /  Grey

Poses : Ma Vie

1 comment: