Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall Outfit

Hiya all

Hope your day was great,mine went with cleaning makeing the house pretty for when my mom and dad are comeing to stay with me and my partner for around 4 days.
So not sure how many blog post i will get up in the time they are here,the come all the way from Denmark to spend a long weekend with us,so lets see how much time i get here.

anyway today im doing a casual super sexy fall look from GizzA Creations, the new slim fit winter Leggings are really great looking the folds and texture of the pants are as always awesome.

I had the GizzA - Espresso Break in my inventory for a bit now,and not got around to blog it,put this shirt is a perfect fit for the leggings......


 I take you top down slowly I
I wanna see inside
See what makes you wild
See what drives me wild

Come a little closer to the other side
I love it when you go wild
I love it when you go wild

I said hey (hey)
I'm never wanna get enough
I'm never gonna get enough
Enough of you I love

Your sweet caress
What do you make me crawl
You know that I want it all
You know that I want it all

No words express these thoughts
that are in my mind
I love it when you go wild
I love it when you go wild

You're bated breath
You'll know it trust me in
I love that love within
I love this love within

I know there's a God above and she won't mind
'cause she's make you wild
yeah, she's make you wild






 The Look

Top and collor : GizzA - Espresso Break - Black - Outfit

Leggings : GizzA - Winter Legging [Black] WEAR ME

Shoes : Maitreya Gold * Shearling Boots Black

Bag : GizzA - Espresso Break - Black - Outfit

Hair : Maitreya Ymre - Reds Pack

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa 03

Nails : ...::Scrub:::.. Supreme Nails

lip stick : Madrid Solo- Show Designs- My Love Is Hard

Sun Glases : JD - Group Gift - Vitaminik White

Pose Prop :  oOo Studio Stacked

No comments:

Post a Comment