Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pre-Release

Hello all

On the 7 Nov,the second round of Pre-Release Gatcha Garden starts agian,and as last time Masoom have a new Gatcha,this super cute belly shirt with short sleeves :D
You can get this awesome top in Brown,Plum,sea and moss as the Common colors and then in Printed pink and brown as the rare ones.

Also if you have not done the Vampire Diaries Hunt yet,you can still make it its goinf on until Nov 30. and there you can get your hands on the super sexy platform shoes from Felicity in the bloody red color,also comes with rose footprints and as always you can change color of metal rings,stones,nails and platform.And for only 5 L.

Also the new release from Moondance Boutique The rave nails for slink mesh hands,comes with a control hud where you can choose from 10 super cool and funand as always unique colors :)

Nights in white satin, never reaching the end,
Letters I've written, never meaning to send.
Beauty I'd always missed with these eyes before.
Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore.

'Cos I love you, yes I love you, oh how I love you.

Gazing at people, some hand in hand,
Just what I'm going through they can't understand.
Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be, you will be in the end.

And I love you, yes I love you,
Oh how I love you, oh how I love you.

Nights in white satin, never reaching the end,
Letters I've written, never meaning to send.
Beauty I've always missed, with these eyes before.
Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore.

'Cos I love you, yes I love you,
Oh how I love you, oh how I love you.
'Cos I love you, yes I love you,
Oh how I love you, oh how I love you.

Breath deep
The gathering gloom
Watch lights fade
From every room
Bedsitter people
Look back and lament
Another day's useless
ENERGY spent

Impassioned lovers
Wrestle as one
Lonely man cries for love
And has none
New mother picks up
And suckles her son
Senior citizens
Wish they were young

Cold hearted orb
That rules the night
Removes the colours
From our sight
Red is gray and
Yellow white
But we decide
Which is right
And
Which is an Illusion









 The Look

Top : [[ Masoom ]] Ruined top - Pink printed RARE At PR Event (link comes later )

Capri Pants : !Soul ~ Mesh Capri Pants Silver Black

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed

Nails : Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Rave

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa 03

Shoes : *Felicity* Shayna Stilettos - Dark Red for Vampire Diaries Hunt

Ring1 : KOSH- WISE OWL RING

Ring2 :  (Yummy) Boho Ring Set - Black

Belt : from *LpD* - *Lara* Dress Black

Necklace : MG- Necklace - Paris Black Diamond

Earrings : MG - Earrings - Shell  - Teardrop - FATPACK

Hair : ~ Tableau Vivant~ Bardot hair - Equinox

Eyes : Madrid Solo -Mesh Eyes -Deya-Green Fields (unpacked)

Lashes : AD - Vamp Eyelashes

Poses : WetCat 

No comments:

Post a Comment