Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sundaara Designs

Hiya all my beauties :D

Are you on the look out for something classic and chic pencil dress in two tone design or in all black,Elegant showing your curves in all the right places,then the new Kellis Dress is just the perfect choice.
This awesome dress,is from a new rising designer Sundaara,owner of the newly opened store Sundaara Designs!
If you have not been by and had a look the her awesome stuff,get going !!!!

Im looking forward to bringing more stunning news from Sundaara Designs.

its funny when you find.
what you want was by your side, the whole time.
I couldn't quite beileve it, suddenly i see it
and you saw me

I saw stars, I saw sky
I saw everything inside, and you saw me

I am not afriad,
you won't make me hide away, this time

I couldn't quite beileve it, suddenly I see it
and you saw me

I saw stars, I saw sky
I saw everything inside, and you saw me (you saw me)

Light from dark
shine on night
Solar systems, oh so wide
and you saw me

and your opening my eyes
your leading me upon, and following the light
shone on me

I saw stars, I saw sky
I saw everything inside, and you saw me (you saw me)

Light from dark
shine on night
Solar systems, oh so wide
and you saw me





 The Look

Dress : Sundaara Designs - Kellis Dress

Belt :  Sundaara Designs - Julia Belt

Nails : Moondance Boutique Round Long Carolina Rose 3d

Hair : MISS C. / Madam for Stuff in Stock

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa 03

Make-Up : Madrid Solo -Eye Makeup- Eye Dominance 

Eyes : Madrid Solo -Mesh Eyes -Deya-Blue Moon

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Earrings : Chop Zuey - PinWheel Mens Earrings

Ring : Chop Zuey Gift RPH Miracle Ring

Shoes : N-core ILLUSION XtremeHeel

Poses : Ma Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment