Friday, November 8, 2013

The Animal Within

Hiya all <3

Today im blogging the super chic Baboom Anabelle meshdress,this dress is pretty stunning with its cute sweetheart neckline.
smoking hot fall trend with its animal print and full a-line skirt ,the dress is strapless but you can choose to wear the sexy lace bolero with it.
This dress is just perfect for your glam occasion :D

Matching nails in black and with cute butterfly print the new Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Sofia,These nails only work with the SLink hand Enhancements and comes as always in 10 fun and unique color choices.

Felicity shoes and Stilettos also has a new release out the sexy Trista Stilettos, as always the shoes comes with a control hud just click the platforms and you can mix and match colors of rings,platform,and also turn walk animation and sound on and off.

Oh love
Right from the start
We were old love
Like we've never been parted
You kissed me
Your hands down my side to my hips dear
Still shivers inside
All the breathing
From your mouth through mine
About how long
There's hunger for one more time
Lover of mine, when I kissed you
I felt so good, tell this tale to me
Well I won't believe
That I'm already here
Tell this tale to me
No, I won't believe
That we're already here

Oh love, you covered my skin
With your eyes as they found me
I kissed you, danced in your sand
And fell into a never ending moment
And the whisper from your mouth through mine
With those words that gently filled my lungs
Lover of mine, when I'm with you
I forget how am I to being lonely
Living without you
Spend another day passing by you
Don't wanna know how it feels if I do

Tell this tale to me
No, I won't believe
That I'm already here

Tell this tale to me
I won't believe
That we're already here

Tell me, this is real
No, I won't believe
I won't believe
No, I won't believe
No, I won't believe
No, I won't believe







































The Look

Dress : Baboom-anabelle-meshdress-black*

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed

Nails : Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Sofia,

Shoes : *Felicity* Trista Stilettos

Skin : Glam Affair - Zara - Europa 03

Hair : [LeLutka]-JOSEPHINE hair/Dark Red

Make-up : Madrid Solo -Eye Makeup- Vixen 12 Pack

Jewellery : Lazuri Celeste Heirloom - Color Set 2 - Dark Gems

Eyes : Madrid Solo -Mesh Eyes -Deya-Green Fields

Lashes : AD - Vamp Eyelashes

Location :  Chicago the 1920s

Poses : Pic 5 PosESion
The rest Ma Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment