Sunday, January 12, 2014

Its getting hot in here...

Hiya all  hope you all had a good weekend the ones that have off and the ones that been working.

Today i have another Exclusive for the SeXXX Sells event that starts the 17th jan and goes on until feb the 1st.
Siren Productions has alot of sexy hot events planed out,if you want to read more about it you can look it up on http://sirenproductionsl.com/
Today super sexy dress is from +LOST EDEN+  called  Indulgence.











Feels so good being bad
There's no way I'm turning back
Now the pain is my pleasure
Cause nothing could measure

Love is great, love is fine
Out the box, out of line
The affliction of the feeling
Leaves me wanting more

Cause I may be bad
But I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air
I don't care
I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But chains and whips
Excite me

Love is great, love is fine
Out the box, out of line
The affliction of the feeling
Leaves me wanting more


I love the feeling
You bring to me
Oh, you turn me on
It's exactly what
I've been yearning for
Give it to me strong

And meet me in my boudoir
Make my body say ah, ah, ah





 The Look 

Dress : +LOST EDEN+ Indulgence. Black For SeXXX Sells

Boots : BAX Regency Boots White Patent Leather

Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * AMITA * reds-pack

Nails :  Moondance Boutique Square  Long Karina 3d

Eyes :Silken Moon - Realistic Eyes  26

Lashes : *GA* Mesh Lashes Divina

Makeup : - DAMNED - SPRAYS MEGA PACK

Eye Diamonds : blackLiquid MAKEUP - CHIC

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Jewelry : Chop Zuey - The Miracle Business Set

Ring : Chop Zuey - Miracle Ring

Poses : Pic 1 and 2 from PoseMe
Chair and chain with poses from RACK Poses 

No comments:

Post a Comment