Saturday, January 18, 2014

More sexiness

Hello everyone

As the title says i have more goddies from the SeXXX Sells event that O.o started yesterday,so if you are in the need or mood to spice up your SL inventory, you better get your hawt ass down there and get your hands on all of the sexiness.


It's like you're screaming, and no one can hear
You almost feel ashamed
That someone could be that important
That without them, you feel like nothing
No one will ever understand how much it hurts
You feel hopeless; like nothing can save you
And when it's over, and it's gone
You almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back
So that you could have the good

Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we’re standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

It’s the way I’m feeling I just can’t deny
But I’ve gotta let it go


Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It’s the way I’m feeling I just can’t deny
But I’ve gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place




 The Look

Outfit :Niekra's Dreams -  Succubus Slave Avatar-SeXXX Sells

Armbands : from [D.I.N.] LADY APOCALYPSE 1 WHITE - SeXXX Sells Exclusive

Panties :  D2K - Trinity Zipped Panties-SeXXX Sells

Horns : The Ugly & Beautiful Designs + Curly Horns + Light

Nails : [MANDALA]MILKY WAY NAILs&Rings/polly white

Shoes :  N-core ILLUSION XtremeHeel "Fatpack"

skin :Glam Affair - Cleo - Europa - 03

Hair : Magika [02] Stumble

Tattoo : :Little Pricks: On Her Own Wings

Facetattoo : :Little Pricks: Tell me a Story  Face Tattoo

Cage prop and poses : AIR_Tresor


SATURDAY JANUARY 18, 2014
All day    Sex Sells Day 2
11:00am – 1:00pm Regimade Warehaus 69 "Sinner & Saints" Party
1:00pm – 2:00pm    Freaky Fetish Fashion Show
8:00pm – 10:00pm Poly-Interracial Lifestyle House Party

No comments:

Post a Comment