Monday, January 27, 2014

New day of SLebrity SLection Street Sale and Designer circle

Here i have first of ,for the SLebrity SLection Street Sale Lumiere Snake Leggings,super sexy tight pants that goes really well with the sexy HOLLY MESH PATENT DIMITRA BOOTS,these 2 great items will be available tomorrow tuesday for the new round of SSSS ;) 
So if you want them tp down and grab them fast because remember its a one day only thing ;) 

I paired it up with this new super cool jacket from [[ Masoom]] for the designer circle new round.

Also i have with me for todays shopping the GizzA - Ruffle Bag,super cute filled with magazins and flowers ;) 



All I know
Is everything is not as it's sold
but the more I grow the less I know
And I have lived so many lives
Though I'm not old
And the more I see, the less I grow
The fewer the seeds the more I sow

Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try
Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try

I wish I hadn't seen all of the realness
And all the real people are really not real at all
The more I learn, the more I learn
The more I cry, the more I cry
As I say goodbye to the way of life
I thought I had designed for me




The Look 

Jacket : [[ Masoom]] SExy chic jacket black At Designer circle

Pants : Lumiere Snake Leggings at SSSS

Shoes :  HOLLYHOOD -PATENT DIMITRA at SSSS

Hair : PELLE - COSMOPOLITAN SALES ROOM

Eyes :Silken Moon - Realistic Eyes

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Hands and nails : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Necklace : Maxi Gossamer  - Paris Black Diamond Necklace

Shopping bag : GizzA - Ruffle Bag [Black] 

Skin : Glam Affair - Cleo - Europa - 03

Poses :  WetCat 

No comments:

Post a Comment