Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine

Hiya all....

So if you are looking for that perfect Valentines gown the new Ellen gown from Maai in red is just perfect for a date night with the person of your heart :)
Sure to make him think of more than just food and dinner, when he looks at you in this stunnig gown with light see through lace top, and leather texture looking skirt that flowes in layers around your legs.

I've been watching your world from afar
I've been trying to be where you are
And I've been secretly falling apart
Unseen
To me, you're strange and you're beautiful
You'd be so perfect with me
But you just can't see
You turn every head but you don't see me

I'll put a spell on you
You'll fall asleep
When I put a spell on you
And when I wake you I'll be the first thing you see
And you'll realize that you love me



 The Look

Gown : MAAI - " Ellen " gown / Lolas / Red

Hat + Hair : MIAMAI_Barons top hat "carmine" unisex

Ring : Chop Zuey - Miracle Ring

Earrings : ...:::SCRUB:::...Death Cameo Earrings

Eyeliner : .::PiCHi::. Pure Eyeliner [black]

Eyes :Silken Moon - Realistic Eyes

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Lipstick : *LpD* MakeUp - *Megera* (5 Layers)

Skin :  Glam Affair - Cleo - Europa - 03

Poses :PosESion

Location : Cafe Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment