Wednesday, February 12, 2014

9 Crimes

Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you
It's the wrong time
For somebody new
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse

Is that alright?
Give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that alright?
If u don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it
Is that alright?
Give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that alright
With you?

Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be cheating on you
It's the wrong time
She's pulling me through
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse


 Hiya all my beauties .....

So there is only 3 days left until a new round of the Cosmopolitan Sale Room, so if you want to get you hand on some of all the awesome items from this round you better hurry ....down and get your shopping on !!!!
This awesome outfit is from LIVGLAM and also comes with belt and super cool army Boots.

The Look


Outfit : [LG] Boutique-The Day Before You Came Hud AT CSR


Hair : ~Tableau Vivant~ Campbell hair - Equinox


Skin :-Glam Affair - Neva skin - Europa 03

Lashes *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

EyesSilken Moon Realistic Eyes


Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1 

Tattoo :Letis Tattoo : Slink Hands : 4 Tattoos        

Nails : Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Giulia


Necklace :Pink Acid - Rebel Spiked Bows - 3 Pack - Silver


Hat/Hood : Pure Poison - Rockin' Beanie


Shoes :[Diktator] - PUNK - BLACK

Poses Ma Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment