Thursday, February 27, 2014

Are we human

I did my best to notice
When the call came down the line
Up to the platform of surrender
I was brought but I was kind

And sometimes I get nervous
When I see an open door
Close your eyes, clear your heart
Cut the cord

Are we human or are we dancer?
My sign is vital, my hands are cold
And I'm on my knees looking for the answer
Are we human or are we dancer?

Pay my respects to grace and virtue
Send my condolences to good
Hear my regards to soul and romance
They always did the best they could

And so long to devotion
You taught me everything I know
Wave goodbye, wish me well
You've gotta let me go

Will your system be alright
When you dream of home tonight
There is no message we're receiving
Let me know, is your heart still beating?


 Hiya my Beauties .....

Today i dont have that much to talk about or rant over lol, yesterday i was off wolrd,because i was spending my day on the sofa,trying to relax,and no think about some recent maybe bad news in my rl,will know if its good or bad next week,hopefully its nothing.

Anyway i spendt the day reading The undead pool,a book i have been waiting for along time,and omg did it not disappoint...if you are like me into Vampire,elves,demons and all that super-natural,the Hollows Books are a great read .....anyway just alittle RL talk grins.


Soo Today i have for you guys this amazing  stunning goddess gown from Zed Sensations,i really love this design,light and colorfull covered in rich, diamonds!!

Light layers that dances playfully around your body when you move.......


 The super cute nails is from This round of CSR,that ends on Sunday for the start of a new round, so hurry hurry up and get down to the sim,and grab some of this rounds amazing deals....



The Look
Gown :Zed Sensations*.Sun Goddess arabian pink

Skin  and Lipstick:[ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ]

Nails :- Quintessencia - Slink Applier Fingernails - AT CSR

Hair : Magika - Sigh

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Eyes :  Tokyo.Girl Eye Set 11 . Paradise

Makeup : - DAMNED - SPRAYS MEGA PACK

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Feet : Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

Poses : In-pose

No comments:

Post a Comment