Sunday, February 16, 2014

Do I Look Okay ???

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday


I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say,

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause, girl, you're amazing Just the way you are

Her lips,
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday,

Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay



Hiya all My beauties :D

Hope your all doing great on this for me very gray sunday!!!
Last night i was spending it on the sofa,watching Ally hehe,i used to watch them every night when i was a teen.....
They would over here be sent on a school night and very late at that,and wacthing them agian took me back to every tuesday where i would beg my mom to stay up late hehe to see the new episodes,and always after winning that fight i would have to fight my dad for the remote LMAO.

I just loved Allys dream worlds,i used to see alot of my teen self in ally,a bit of a dreamer,always feeling lonely...that kind of always felt a bit out of place......a person that want to surrond herself with people she love and that love her for the wirdo she is :D

To this day im still a big dreamer, a very shy person,that always feels afraid of what people think of me or of what i wright. I wish i could say that with getting older i got more confident in myself ...but not really.

Is one of the main reasons i keep to myself alot,not because i dont want to interact with people but because im a very shy dreamer......


Anyway Today im wearing bolero and boots from Muneria for the new upcomeing round of SSSS,on tuesday,the outfit comes with a sexy dress aswell.

The  sexy poses in pictures 1 and 2 is from Sup-poses for the new round of Cosmopolitan Sale Room,and comes with the  Privacy Screen that you can change the order of the textures on the screen.


 The poses in picture 3 and 4 is also for the new round of CSR and is from IAF....cool smart phone that come with 5 male and female poses.
You can pick from alot of cool diffent cover pictures,i pick the cure Keep Calm and Sparkle front ;)

The sexy little black dress is from AsHmOoT for MC Events round of Be My Valentine that are going on until the 22th,of feb :D
And can be yours for only 49L..


The Look


Dress : AsHmOoT_SS Coll_Shorts Dress_Lace_Black - Be My Valentine (MC Events )


Bolero : Munereia - Ligne-Couleurs - At upcoming SSSS Round


Boots : Munereia - Ligne-Couleurs - At upcoming SSSS Round


Eyes :!Silken Moon Tesla Eye Blue


Skin :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ]


Hair :/Wasabi Pills/ Skye Mesh Hair - Reds Pack


Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1


Nails and braclet :[MANDALA]-KABUKI BLACELET,Handring,Nails/Shangri-La PINK


Earrings : [MANDALA]-KABUKI EARRINGs/4types included/Shangri-La PINK

Smart Phone  : IAF Smart Phone (keep calm) (with poses) - At upcoming CSR Round


Poses ::
Pic 1 and 2 :Sup Poses- Privacy Screen- At upcoming CSR Round

Pic 3 and 4 : IAF Smart Phone (keep calm) (with poses) - At upcoming CSR Round

2 comments:

  1. you are one of the most beautiful people in the world sissy. I Love you so much sister of my heart..Beautiful blog post as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awees Love you Sissy ..hugs ...thank you so much...for always being by my side ...im so lucky to have you ...<3

      Delete