Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ghost of a Rose


The valley green was so serene
In the middle ran a stream so blue...
A maiden fair, in despair, once had met her true love there and she told him...
She would say...
"Promise me, when you see, a white rose you'll think of me
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose..."

Her eyes believed in mysteries
She would lay amongst the leaves of amber
Her spirit wild, heart of a child, yet gentle still and quiet and mild and he loved her...
When she would say...
"Promise me, when you see, a white rose you'll think of me
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose..."

When all was done, she turned to run
Dancing to the setting sun as he watched her
And ever more he thought he saw
A glimpse of her upon the moors forever
He'd hear her say...
"Promise me , when you see, a white rose you'll think of me
I love you so,
Never let go,
I will be your ghost of a rose..."

 Hiya all my beauties im sorry that i have not been posting alot this week,but i just had alot to do in rl,i hope everyone week is going great.
Im looking forward to weekend hehe ...

Anyway today im wearing one of the awesome Limited Edition Valentine's Day Gowns from PurpleMoon Creations...
I usually always pick out the long gown when i stop by PM Creations,and this time i decided, to try something new with the Donna v2 Dress  ...and i love it ;)
The black gloves come with the gown and comes with SLink Hand Applier.

You have to hurry up if you want to grab any of these new stunning gown they are Only available until February 21st, 2014 ;)



I paired it up with a cute hair from Vanity Hair Besame Mucho Rose,that i picked up at the Love Is In The Air Event that is hosted by GizzA Creations....until February 28th, 2014.

The Stunning jewelry is from Finesmith called Roxanne ;) 
 

 The Look

Dress ::: PM :: Donna v2 Dress in Pink *Valentine's Limited 2014*

Jewellry : FINESMITH ROXAANE PINK

Hair : Vanity Hair::Besame Mucho Rose Vendor At Love Is In The Air Event

Eyes ::!Silken Moon Tesla Eye Blue

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Skin : -Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1  

Shoes : N-core PIN UP XtremeHeel

Poses: Ma Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment