Saturday, February 8, 2014

Indestructible

Another mission the powers have called me away
Another time to carry the colors again
My motivation an oath I've sworn to defend
To win the honor of coming back home again
No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you're unable to win

I'll have you know
That I've become
Indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible
Master of war

Another reason another cause for me to fight
Another fuse uncovered now for me to light
My dedication to all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders without a regret
My declaration embedded deep under my skin
A permanent reminder of how it began
No hesitation when I am commanded to strike
You need to know that you're in for the fight of your life


 Hiya Everyone ....

For this post i was lucky to get my great friend Max to help me out, this awesome person i have knowen for over 4 years.
Remaining a steady rock,a shoulder,a friend and a guide when ever i need.
But i dont need alot of fancy words to tell him how much he means to me <3 or how glad i feel that i can call him friend ....... !!
 The Look of Lycilla 

Corset :Blueberry Dare *Mesh* Leather Tied Corsets Dark Black        

Skin :-Glam Affair - Neva skin - Europa 03

Jeans : Alyce - Skinny Jeans  For CSR                         

Shoes : Tres Beau "Takeover" Bag, Moss BOSL Love Hunt 2014

Nails :Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Chrome Nails                                                           

Hair :    [taketomi]_Setsuna_Reds

Lashes :    *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1                                                    

Hand tattoo: Letis Tattoo : Slink Hands : 4 Tattoos : HANDSPACK13001 : (unpa

Tattoo :.: TAOX :. TaTToo & Applier // Chest Soaring Butterfly                                                          

Necklace :[MANDALA]-HARAMITA Necklace/Ryujin Black

Earrings : .aisling. GAIA - Earring Gold At Fantasy Gacha Carnival

The Look of Max : 

Shirt : REDGRAVE -  T-Shirt LQMesh

Jeans : REDGRAVE-HeavyUsed Jeans+Belt LQMesh - ClassicCut

Sneakers : REDGRAVE-   Sneakers Miles - Blue/Creme

Skin : *Birth* Reese Skin - Tannedtone - Heavystubble

Hair : ::MADesigns Hair::. ~ LUZ ~ Black ll - mohawk

Hair BaseAmacci Hairbase Tattoo - Black Coal 

Eyes :    *Birth* Hypnotic Prim Eyes - Vamp: Crystal (Spin)

Necklace : KMJ - Gothic Cross Necklace

Ring : +ROZOREGALIA+*Belial* ring - red

Earring : :SZD: Gently Mad Earring

Tattoo : Endless Pain Tattoo - Suicide tattoo
  
Poses{pose maniacs}  




No comments:

Post a Comment