Friday, February 21, 2014

Thousand years

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Hi hi all my lovelies <3

Hope your all enjoying friday night........

So today in RL work,i was trying out this new outfit,and well it fit perfectly and my colleague,turns around and look at me and says well im sure if you loose some weight it will look better on you... o.O

Okay that really hurt...i mean i know im not a thin person,im also not going to wear clothes thats 2 sizes to big...just because some people dont think girls with curves should show them....Anyway that coment really got me down low,because here i was happy that a found a cool skirt and top that actually fit and looked good on me.....
So i put the stuff back.....went a took a moment alone to hold the hurt back..and when i came home went online ...to dress up Lycilla make her pretty for her the clothes always fits ..smiles


 Anyway the awesome Be My Valentine Event from MC Events ends tomorrow,so hurry down to get your hands on some of all the goddies ...yay ......

This colorfull gown is from Nya's Shop called Rose,and you can grab it at the event :D

Paired it up with stunning groupe gifts from Chop Zuey,and a super cute hair from D!va smiles ...



The Look 

Dress : Nya's Shop - BeMyValentine  Rose At The Be My Valentine Event

Hair :""D!va"" Hair "Ema2"

Necklace and Earrings  : Chop Zuey - Heart & Soul Group Gift

Ring :Chop Zuey - I Carry Your Heart Ring Group Gift

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Nails : Moondance Boutique SlinK Avatar Enhancement Snakes Skin

Skin + Lipstick :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ EWa ]

Eyes : !Silken Moon Tesla Eye Blue

Lashes : *GA* Mesh Lashes Fantasia

Poses : In-pose

Location : CalanDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment