Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Yay its Tuesday..and that means

Hi hi all my pretty readers....

You all know what Tuesday mean by now ...right ??  well if not then it mean another new day of Today and TODAY ONLY 50L Vs 50% 
At the SLebrity SLection Street Sale. This is just one of the awesome deals that you can find if you hurry down to the street sale!!!

Also news from Felicity shoes, today you can grab the new Stilettos called Whitney (Promo Sale) for only 155L,but you have to hurry because that is also only for today :D

Homegirl bow down when you see me,
Because I'm comin up fresh.
Ride with the realest, you feel me?
So you should call me the best.
I can look jazzy, act nicely with my stiletto heels on,
But if a hoe steps up and tries me then her hair will get thrown.
I'm turnin heads left and right,

Soon as you see one foot step out the car.
Strollin through the club, then I make my way right by the bar.
Yea yo nigga eyein me, I'll take him from you so watch out.
I'm lookin jazzy, actin classy, but I got a sexy mouth.

Hair is done, and nails are too.
And i match from head to toe.
Then to top it off I'm rockin 6 inch black stilettos hoe!
Different color everyday,
That's just to math the mood I'm in.
Silver, red, gray and black,
Lookin this good should be a sin



 The look

Dress :HOLLYHOOD MESH WHITE DIAMOND HEART DRESS for SSSS

Shoes :*Felicity* Whitney Stilettos

Clutch : Look*Me -  Gloss  Clutch  Silver At CSR

Nails :Alyce - Slink Polish - Glitter French At CSR

Lipstick :VIVID Lipstick - Pastel Pack At CSR

Skin : -Glam Affair - Neva skin - Europa 03

Hands :  Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Hair :/Wasabi Pills/ Aida Mesh Hair - Reds Pack

Eyes :Silken Moon - Realistic Eyes

Lashes :*GA* Mesh Lashes Divina


Poses : PoseMe

No comments:

Post a Comment