Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Another love

I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care
But it's so cold and I don't know where
I brought you daffodils in a pretty string
But they won't flower like they did last spring

And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright
I'm just so tired to share my nights
I wanna cry and I wanna love
But all my tears have been used up

On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up

And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight
But my hands been broken, one too many times
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude
Words they always win, but I know I'll lose

And I'd sing a song, that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry I wanna learn to love
But all my tears have been used up

 Hiya all my beauties ....

So guss what is Tuesday and you all know what that means ?? .....No ?? ...Well i will tell you a super awesome new round of
As always filled with great 50L Vs 50% deals. This Super sexy outfit is from [LG] Boutique called Drinking From The Bottle,i just love it classy and casual. Can Be yours for only 50 L ....yes only 50 L...woot......so get going its a 1 day only deal.



This stunning new Jewelry set is called Love Supreme  and is the second set of  Jewelry From the great kathrin dassin owner of Moondance Boutique now available, you can buy it as a set or as ....Ring and Nails,bracelet and earring and necklace alone.
The set is controlled by hud, and comes with diffrent options for Metal,Nails and Gems.

Nails fit the SLink Elegant 1 hand or without Slink hand in size 10 & 20.

Im always looking forward to blogging news from Moondance,always stunning and beautiful,unique in design.


The new heels im wearing is the new Siren Stillettos from SLink for the High Feet,im just in love with them simpel and sexy.

The Look

Outfit :[LG] Boutique-Drinking From The Bottle Hud 1 AT SSSS

Jewelry :Moondance Boutique - Jewels Love Supreme

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Nails :Moondance Jewels Love Supreme Nails

Hair : Tameless Hair Bella - Naturals

Skin :-Glam Affair CLEO - skin

Feet :Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High

Shoes :Slink Siren Stiletto White

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Moor

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Make-up : SM Eclipse ES Centrestage Neutrals

Lipstick : !Silken Moon Signature Lipstick

Poses

Picture 1 = Ma Vie 

Picture 3 and 4 = Isomotion

Location : Chateau de la Lutiniere

No comments:

Post a Comment