Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dreams

Understand the things I say, don't turn away from me,
'Cause I've spent half my life out there, you wouldn't disagree.
Do you see me? Do you see? Do you like me?
Do you like me standing there? Do you notice?
Do you know? Do you see me? Do you see me?
Does anyone care?

Unhappiness where's when I was young,
And we didn't give a damn,
'Cause we were raised,
To see life as fun and take it if we can.
My mother, my mother,
She hold me, she hold me, when I was out there.
My father, my father,
He liked me, oh, he liked me. Does anyone care?

Understand what I've become, it wasn't my design.
And people ev'rywhere think, something better than I am.
But I miss you, I miss, 'cause I liked it,
'Cause I liked it, when I was out there. Do you know this?
Do you know you did not find me. You did not find.
Does anyone care?


Hello my lovelies ...hope your all doing great, this cute,sexy colorfull dress is new from Masoom and is available at ✿•:. ஐ Spring Wishes Market ஐ .:•✿ in 4 super cute spring colors.
The event is ongoing from  March 15th - March 30th 2014.


 Also a new round of Cosmopolitan Sale Room has started, in a new location and a freshly new decoreted store.
As always this round its filled with awesome Must-haves !!!!


And agian today for the Lazy Sunday im showing of the Ma Vie ....Girl Fever poses. Super cute and super fun !!! remember this hot deal is today only !!!!!

 The Look

Dress : [[ Masoom]] Hot Spring dress At Spring Wishes Market

Necklace : [ glow ] studio - Woven & pearl necklaces

Nails :- Quintessencia - Slink Applier Fingernails At CSR

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Watch :  [ glow ] studio - Boyfriends Watch

Skin :-Glam Affair - Zara skin - Europa 03

Hair : ~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair - Reds AT The Arcade

Eyes :IKON Ascension Eyes - Glacier

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Clutch : flowey for Stories & Co. Jezibell Wristlet / Midnight Holo RARE AT The Arcade

Shoes :  -SSW- Preppy Heels At CSR

Poses : Picture 1 Ma Vie 
            Picture 2-4 Ma Vie Girl Fever for Lazy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment