Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Give me your hand

I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take.
But since I came here
Felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

I'm a young soul in this very strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake.
But why all this hate?
Try to communicate
Finding trust and love is not always easy to make.

This is a happy end
Cause' you don't understand
Everything you have done
Why's everything so wrong

This is a happy end
Come and give me your hand
I'll take your far away.


 Hello all my beauties.....

Hope you all had a wonderfull weekend and a good start to your week...

Today i have this beautifull gown and jewelry from KL Couture at this weeks tuesday SLebrity SLection Street Sale. 

50L Vs 50% STREET SALE will also be the last time for this event ......something new will be comeing in a new location....so hurry up and get down to the sim and have a look at all the hot deals remember its today only !!!!!


The Look


Gown : .::KL Couture::. Livia gown MESH At SSSS


Jewelry :.::KL Couture::. Livia jewelry set At SSSS


Hair : .:EMO-tions:. * AMITA * reds-pack


Eyes : IKON Ascension Eyes - Glacier

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1


Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1


Nails :Moondance Boutique SLink China Formal


Skin :-Glam Affair - Zara skin - Europa 03


Eyeshadow : SM Eclipse Urban Eyeshadows


Lipstick :!Silken Moon Signature Lipstick


Poses :PosESioN


Location : The Lefevre Mansion

No comments:

Post a Comment