Monday, March 17, 2014

Saint Patrick's Day

 Well, I took a stroll on the old long walk
Of a day -I-ay-I-ay
I met a little girl and we stopped to talk
On a grand soft day -I-ay-I-ay
And I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do
'Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue
And I knew right then I'd be takin' a whirl
Down the Salthill Prom with a Galway girl

We were halfway there when the rain came down
On a day -I-ay-I-ay
And she took me up to her flat downtown
On a fine soft day -I-ay-I-ay
And I ask you, friend, what's a fella to do
If her hair was black and her eyes were blue
So I took her hand and I gave her a twirl
And I lost my heart to a Galway girl

But when I woke up I was all alone
With a broken heart and a ticket home
And I ask you friend, what's a fella to do
If her hair was black and her eyes were blue
See I've traveled around I've been all over the world
I've never seen nothin' like a Galway girl

And I ask you friend, what's a fella to do
If her hair was black and her eyes were blue
See I've traveled around I've been all over the world
I've never seen nothin' like a Galway girl








 Hiya all first of alittle info on today :D giggles

Saint Patrick's Day or the Feast of Saint Patrick,is a cultural and religious holiday celebrated annually on 17 March, the death date of the most commonly-recognised patron saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick,On St Patrick's Day it is customary to wear shamrocks and/or green clothing or accessories. St Patrick's is everything Irish: anything green and gold, shamrocks and luck. Most importantly, to those who celebrate its intended meaning, St. Patrick’s Day is a traditional day for spiritual renewal and offering prayers.

Todays wonderfull,stunning St.Patty gown is the new group gift from PurpleMoon Creations, yes you heard me right this great gown is a gift for the VIP members, if your not in the group it has a small 50 L,entry fee, but thats a small thing when you see the creativity and love that goes into each gift that PurpleMoon Creations, releases.

So hurry up and get your hands on this lucky green dress.

The beautifull jewelry set is a St. Patricks Special from Lazuri, has always comes with easy touch hud,where you can play around with size,fun colors and metal.

The nails is from  -{ZOZ}- for the new round of cosmopolitan sale room 63 Top SL designers,over 150 quality items & Exclusives! from






 The look 

Gown : :: PM :: Patty Gown in White/Green - Group Members Gift -

Jewelry : Lazuri Royal Blush Green Complete Set - St. Patricks Special -

Make-up :..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Bensu Eyeliner Fatpack

Lipstick :Madrid Solo -Lip Designs- Facade Lips

Skin :-Glam Affair Neva - skin

Hands : Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Nails :-{ZOZ}- Floral Etch Elegant Polish (Slinks)- At CSR

Hair :""D!va"" Hair "Ema2"

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Moor

Poses :  Ma Vie 

No comments:

Post a Comment