Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Taka no Sakura

In this sky where the endless future spreads, I’ll be reborn into a brand-new me
I’ll show you I’ll make the snow of happiness fall all over the world
I should reach out my hands freely; they’re what grasps destiny

There’s no predetermined tomorrow
Even if you’re silent, I know our encounter on that day wasn’t a coincidence
I felt eternity in your distant eyes
The setting sun is beautiful; when the cold wind shines
I can hear your quiet voice
Inside of my heart, the fact that I’m not alone heats my chest so much that it hurts

Starting from believing, my feelings are the proof that I live
In this sky where the endless future spreads, I’ll be reborn into a brand-new me
I’ll show you I’ll make the snow of happiness fall all over the world, holding onto your hand
The flower petals swaying on the water are chasing the faraway moon
Going farther than what I dreamed of
Every time when there’s something I hate, I gaze at the blue sky alone

Because I don’t want to lose to my weaker self
I searched for the warm place of love and the future
When I realize it, they’re in my chest
If there’s only one thing that I can do, then I want to fulfill it unhesitatingly
A heart beautiful like snow grows in everyone

I’m confused, but I won’t regret it; take me along, I won’t be afraid if we’re together
You touched my hands as I slept, and now I awake
Inside of my heart, the fact that I’m not alone heats my chest so much that it hurts
Starting from believing, my feelings are the proof that I live
In this sky where the endless future spreads, I’ll be reborn into a brand-new me
I’ll show you I’ll make the snow of happiness fall all over the world, holding onto your hand

 Hello all

Todays super cute dress is from the amazing designer of Tokyo.Girlthe dress is called
Chi Dressand comes in 5 Sizes XXS to L, and in 11 great color tones.

 Paired it up with also super cute shoes from AsHmOoT and a new skin from Dulce Secrets for the new round of Cosmopolitan Sale Room, and there is JUST 3 DAYS LEFT, so hurry up and get going to get your hand on some of all the great deals from ...
63 Top SL designers,over 150 quality items & Exclusives!
Some New Designers and New Group Gifts!
                          This sales room is sure to please your style as well as your wallet.
 The Look

Dress : Tokyo.Girl . Chi Dress . Forest Green/Black

Hair : Exile::Rain or Shine: 9. Extremes At the Arcade

Skin :::DS:: Antoinette.Bisque.Grapefruit At CSR

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Eyes :IKON Lucid Eyes - Lush 

Nails : CCD MESH FINGERNAILS -MAGIC ART #1

Necklace : MG - Necklace - Alexa Black Choker Pearls

Shoes :AsHmOoT-Coll_Dolly Pumps Shoes_Night Blue At CSR

Poses : In-pose

Location : Taka no Sakura

2 comments: