Thursday, March 27, 2014

Upcomeing Events

Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And the worst part is there's no one else to blame

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Ouch I have lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found,
Yeah I think that I might break
I've lost myself again and I feel unsafe

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me

Be my friend
Hold me, wrap me up
Unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me


 Hello All hope you all had a great day, so first off  i have asneak peak to show created by the amazing Kathrin Dassin owner of Moondance Boutique, have this beautiful The Spring Fling Jewelry & Nail Set created for the  Runway Perfect 5th Edition Hunt !
Jewelry is fully  fully scripted for great color changes and the pack also includes Nails for reguarl SL Hands, aswell as for Slink Elegant 1 hand.
The Event will be going on from April 1st and end on April 30th, including 50 stores.
All prizes are only 5 L ....

 Also previwe for Lazy Sunday is this super cute, summer felling set from Immerse , also the garden chair is also for Lazy Sunday so remember to get down there if you want to get your hand on these 1 day hot deals ....for only 75L
 The Look

Top and skirt : Immerse Sara Sky For Lazy Sunday 30/3-14

Jewelry and Nails :Moondance Jewel Spring Fling- For Run Way Perfect Hunt

Hands :  SLINK Elegance 1 hand (To Fit The Moondance Nails )

Chair : Immerse Maple Greens - Chair -For Lazy Sunday 30/3-14

Bag on Floor :[AMARELO MANGA] - Cowhide Hellen Leather Bag At CSR

Eyes : IKON Lucid Eyes - Lush

Lashes : *MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Shoes :  9ty- Velvet Black Heels At CSR

Hair :Tameless Hair Colletta - Naturals

Skin :-Glam Affair - Zara - Europa

Poses : From chair pic 3
Ma Vie Pic 1 and 2

No comments:

Post a Comment