Friday, March 7, 2014

Women’s Day

I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright
Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions-make no conditions
Get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct
I only wanna have a good time

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun

 The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take
The chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance-we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down

The best thing about being a woman
Is the prerogative to have a little fun

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!



 Hiya all my sexies woot yay its friday and im almost over my flu ...so im happy.......hope you are all doing super great and looking forward to weekend.

So today i have for you the Delicate Rose Dress ,created by ZED Sensations for womans day, and the best thing its a gift for all group members....woot .....to join the group cost 100 L .....It will only be available on the Saturday 8th of March 2014.


 Zed Sensations will also on saturday be celebrating Womens day at the hot new Club Zed Sensation. At 6pm - 10pm Slt.
Also for anyone one that join the free club group there a super cute pink top and hot pants gift ..for you...how great is that :D 

 The Look

Dress : Zed Sensations*.Delicate Rose Dress GROUP GIFT

Skin :-Glam Affair Neva - skin
 
Eye shadow : ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Bensu Eyeliner Fatpack

Lipstick : !Silken Moon Signature Lipstick 

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Eyes :IKON Promise Eyes - Moor

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant 1

Nails :- Quintessencia - Slink Applier Fingernails At CSR

Earrings :[ glow ] studio - Kurba earrings (pink&black)

Necklace : [ glow ] studio - Ruffle Flower Necklace (wisteria)

Hairband : [ glow ] studio - Pink roses hairband

Hair : ! SugarsmacK ! Dita: Red Hots 2

Bracelet : [ glow ] studio - Ribbon and Pearls braceletes(boxed)

Poses : oOo Studio

Location : Moonlight Teahouse

No comments:

Post a Comment