Wednesday, March 5, 2014

You are golden

yellow dances through the blue
Wheat fields catch a glimpse of heaven, makes me think of you
And even when you're miles away,
You're always on my mind
Lord knows you're in my heart
Even when I close my eyes

You are golden,
Precious as a prayer flying up through the air
While the rain is falling
Golden, timeless as a kiss
Baby I don't wanna miss another perfect moment
To tell you, how you make me feel
The day you strolled in, my heart was stolen
Cause you are golden

Smallest parts of who you are
Are everything to me
From the way you laugh to the way you cry
To the way you love on me
Shadows run and darkness fades
When you come around
My single star amongst the gray
Always shining down

Yeah you are golden,
Precious as a prayer flying up through the air
While the rain is falling
Golden, timeless as a kiss
Baby I don't wanna miss another perfect moment
To tell you, how you make me feel
The day you strolled in, my heart was stolen
Cause you are golden

Lovely
Oh so hard to find
Yeah you are goodness, forgiveness
Of the purest kind
Oh yeah

From the day you strolled in, my heart was stolen
You'll be the hand I'm holding,
When the heavens open
Cause you are golden, yeah.

 Hiya all

The Potential dress is one of the awesome new dress from the amazing creator of Zed Sensations, the designs are always unique and its own style,never gets boring and always inspires great pictures.

So get going to grab this sexy dress and while you there have a look a the amazing newly decorated store and great hang out aswell :D


These new gladiator Heels are new from felicity and comes in a ton of super cool colors and as always with a control hud just click the platforms and you can mix and match colors of rings,platform,and also turn walk animation and sound on and off.


The Look

Dress and Gloves :  Zed Sensations*.Potential Dress black

Boots : *Felicity* Xiomara Stilettos - Mega Pack of 16 High Heels

Hands :Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant

Flower sleeves : Belle Amie ~Sleeveless Accentrics~ Black

Eyes : IKON Promise Eyes - Moor

Lashes :*MC* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1

Skin :-Glam Affair CLEO - skin

Hair : ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Lily Hair

Jewelry : Lazuri Heart To Heart Gift

Poses :Ma Vie

Location : Da Vinci Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment